Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Taking Stock -- Pg. 38

*I think I told the story about my mother teaching me how to read very well. I explained the steps I had to take, and how my mother pushed me until I learned. I finished the story by talking about how I would rather not read at all now.
* I think I talked about the steps of learning how to read very well. I think someone else could follow those steps and teach their children that way.
*I could improve on my proof reading because I'm sure I had some run-on sentences and so on.
* I thought this was the easiest thing to write about because I have a vivid memory of my mom teaching me how to read.
* I just wrote the story flat out, I also asked my mom some questions that I was unsure about to make my story sound good.
*I did not use any pictures in my story but I could of put some pictures of my mother, or pictures of me when I was little learning how to read. I could of also put pictures of my favorite child books.
* I like when someone else reads over my story and helps correct it, most of the time I use those corrections in my paper and it helps out a great deal.
* I think I might make a story web next time for my story so I have more things in order, I'm not sure if I told the steps in the right fashion or not.

No comments: